Do you know what you are buying?
Building & Structural Surveys
Roger Parry & Partners offers a survey and report to suit your property requirements. If you are in the process of purchasing a property, a professional survey provides a detailed schedule of condition and potential defects which could affect the existing value and future saleability of your home.
Condition surveys can save you money. If the report highlights defects with the property, you can often re-negotiate the sale price to take account of the repair costs.
Our RICS accredited building surveyors have the experience and local knowledge necessary for producing high quality, detailed and informative reports. We can also carry out surveys of commercial premises, including comprehensive schedules of condition and lease inventories.
Building Condition Survey
A thorough inspection and detailed report on a wider range of issues to include:
- A description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property
- A list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the value of the property with accompanying photographs
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions
- Legal issues that need to be addressed before exchange of contracts
- Information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available)
- This report does not usually include a valuation but this can be arranged separately.
Fees - from £650 + VAT (depending on size, age and value of property)
For a no-obligation quote, please contact:
Roger Parry FRICS on 01743 791336 email@example.com