At Roger Parry and Partners we believe your home is your most valuable asset and choosing an Estate Agent to sell your home is a very important decision which cannot be taken lightly.
Firstly, we provide reliable, honest advice from our team of experienced professionals who are extremely familiar with local property market. When having your home valued we will provide details on the current value of the home and our recommended asking price. This will be supported by comparable properties which have sold within the surrounding area.
Collectively the team have over 200 years of experience, providing a wealth of knowledge relating to the area, local amenities and facilities, along with details on any potential developments. As well as Estate Agency expertise the company is also expert in planning and rural professional work so can assist the sale of property from every aspect if needed.
Why use Roger Parry and Partners to sell your home?
We pride ourselves in being a team who are passionate about what we do, we are always willing to go that extra mile and provide first class service. You will be given a designated, experienced and motivated point of contact to guide you through the whole process. Our highly trained and skilled sales negotiators, individually assigned to you and your property, to ensure the best price is achieved and to guide you and ‘hold your hand’ through your sale to completion.
Our marketing package includes;
- A free, no obligation valuation and marketing appraisal which is carried out by an experienced professional member of the team, accompanied with supporting comparable evidence.
- A tailor-made, competitive inclusive commission package for sole, multi and joint agencies.
- Comprehensive, high quality, full colour sale particulars using extensive professional internal and external photography.
- Useful floor plans helping your buyers to plan.
- Energy Performance certificate to comply with legislation.
- 360 degree video tours and matterport 3D tours available.
- Distinctive `For Sale’ Board.
- High Street presence in three towns; country town of Shrewsbury, the historic town of Oswestry and Welshpool.
- A pro-active accompanied viewing service for all homes.
- Honest and genuine viewing feedback.
- High Street presentation with eye catching window displays.
- Comprehensive internet advertising including Rightmove and our regularly updated website.
- Social media including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, showcasing professional images of your home.
- Eye catching advertising in Shropshire Life magazine.
- Local press advertising in the Oswestry Advertiser, Oswestry Life and Country Times.
- An established database of prospective purchasers.
- We are able to provide recommendations of industry professionals including Financial Services and local Solicitors who we have worked with over many years.
- Regular sales progression updates.
- Key handover upon completion.
- We are able to offer our clients the modern method of auction, securing a sale within a fixed timeframe with guaranteed completion dates and 0% commission for the seller, please chat to our friendly team for further advice.
The Selling Process
- Valuation and Advice
At a suitable date and time we shall value your home and provide advice on the market value and suggested asking price which is supported with evidence of comparable properties in the area.
- Marketing the property
We shall commence marketing your home as soon as possible, using detailed sales brochures featuring professional images and floorplans. Your home will be visible on all marketing platforms and distributed to applicants on our mailing register. Our prominent window displays in our high street offices will showcase your home too. Professional social media and local press adverts will be created.
We provide accompanied viewing services for all properties, if our clients require it. Once the viewing has taken place we shall obtain feedback from the prospective purchaser and commence negotiations where possible. During this process you will be kept fully up to date.
- Negotiating the sale
All offers will be referred to the owners and negotiate with your best interest at heart. Advise will be provided from your experienced sales negotiator, to ensure we achieve the best price possible.
- Conveyancing process, exchange of contracts and completion
We shall regularly monitor the sale and keep both yourself and the purchaser up to date to ensure a smooth transaction. We will guide you through exchange of contracts and completion.
Whether you are a landlord or a vendor, tenant or a buyer we aspire to be the best estate agent in our area and promise to give you an excellent service. Here is what our clients had to say about their experience…
“This is the third time I have used Roger Parry to sell one of my properties, absolutely brilliant service all the way through, they are 1st class. No one could have be more helpful, and supportive whilst being professional. I just wouldn’t use anyone else. Very highly recommended.”
“Would highly recommend Roger Parry Estate Agents to anyone looking for an efficient and extremely professional service with regards buying or selling their home.”
“Roger Parry made the whole process of selling so easy. From valuation to sale going through. Great communication regular check ins and feedback. I would defiantly recommend these agents to anyone looking to sell.”
“We recently sold a property with Roger Parry and Partners and could not recommend them highly enough. Competitively priced, excellent service, with great communication throughout. We felt properly looked after.”
“From the first valuation visit to completion the staff at Roger Parry were, without exception, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They gave good advice and dealt with any issues which arose to make the sale as stress-free as possible.”