Residential Projects

We have dealt with residential developments ranging from single houses to large housing estates. Our in-house architects have the expertise to plan and develop your ideas, or provide a range of ideas for you to think over. Our experienced surveyors and architectural technologists can also advise you on where you stand if your building is Listed or in a Conservation Area and will work with the local planning authority on your behalf to produce a scheme that satisfies all parties.

  • Single dwellings to large scale residential developments
  • Affordable Properties
  • Agricultural Workers Dwellings/Rural Enterprise Dwellings
  • Barn Conversions
  • Extensions
  • New highways access
  • Annex & Holiday Lets



Paul Middleton MCIAT or Roger Parry FRICS or 
01743 791 336


Tudor Watkins MRICS FAAV or Gerallt Davies BA MSc or 
01938 554 499


Richard Corbett MRICS or Rosina Bloor MRICS or 
01691 655 334


Clare Williams MRICS or Gail Jenkins MRICS or
01686 449 222