For Sale

The Farrs, Dorrington, Shrewsbury

  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
£60,000 Guide Price
  • Request a viewing
  • Floorplan
  • View EPC

Property Features

  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Reception Hall with Cloakroom
  • Open plan Sitting Dining Room and Kitchen
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Family Bathroom
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • UPVC Double Glazing and Electric Central Heating
  • Driveway Parking
  • Early Viewing Recommended

Property Summary

A rare opportunity to secure a 25% shared ownership, well-maintained semi-detached family home. The remaining 75% is owned by Severnside Housing Association for which you will pay an affordable rent which presently stands at £422.43PCM. The accommodation briefly comprises of, entrance hall, WC, good sized sitting dining room and a modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs the property has three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has the added benefit of electric heating, UPVC double glazing, off-road parking and a private enclosed rear garden. Dorrington has a good selection of local amenities including, a shop, butchers, public house, church and a junior school, all within easy walking distance. The market town of Shrewsbury is just an approximate 15-minute drive.

Full Details

Entrance canopy to PVC panel glazed front door leading to.


ENTRANCE HALL 10' 4" x 3' 10" (3.15m x 1.17m) With laminate flooring, double power point, electric heater, staircase. Door to:


CLOAKROOM Comprising: WC, wall mounted basin and mirror, wall mounted towel rail, double glazed window.

SITTING DINING ROOM 16' 5" x 16' 3" (5m x 4.95m) Good sized Lounge Diner, with wood effect laminate flooring, two wall mounted electric heaters, lighting points, TV aerial, door to large under stairs cupboard, uPVC patio doors leading to garden. Archway to;

KITCHEN 9' 8" x 8' 9" (2.95m x 2.67m) With range of modern units comprising stainless steel sink unit, set into laminate work surface with matching splash back and rang of cupboards and drawers underneath. Built in electric ceramic hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor fan above and electric oven below. Space and plumbing for slimline dishwasher and washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer. Range of eyelevel cupboards, ceramic tile flooring, power and recessed lighting points, double glazed window to front.

From entrance hall, stairs with hand rail lead to First Floor Landing with access to roof space, built in cupboard enclosing hot water cylinder. Landing gives access to bedroom accommodation comprising;

BEDROOM ONE (REAR) 13' 0" x 9' 9" (3.96m x 2.97m) With electric wall mounted heater, power and lighting points, mirrored sliding doors to built in wardrobe with hanging rail and top shelf, PVC double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden.

BEDROOM TWO (FRONT) 9' 10" x 9' 9" (3m x 2.97m) With wall mounted electric heating, power and lighting points, double glazed window to the front, built in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.

BEDROOM THREE (REAR) 8' 9" x 6' 4" (2.67m x 1.93m) With panel radiator, power and lighting points, double glazed window to the rear.

BATHROOM With white suite comprising white panel bath, fitted shower above with glazed side screen, wall mounted wash hand basin, WC, chrome electric towel rail, tile effect vinyl floor covering, central light point, extractor fan, tiled sill with UPVC double glazed opaque window to the front.

OUTSIDE Front:
The property is approached over a paved pathway with lawns set to either side, tarmac driveway situated to the side of the property provides off road parking. Outside light and water tap. Further communal parking nearby.

Rear:
Patio doors lead out onto paved sun patio with lawns extending and enclosed by a variety of brick walling and wooden fencing. Pedestrian access set to the side leads back to the front. Large timber garden store.

GENERAL NOTES TENURE
We understand the tenure is Leasehold. The length of the lease is 125 years from 2017, with 119 years remaining. The service charge and building insurance is £9.16. The 75% rent is £422.43. Please note the staircasing restriction is 80% ownership. Please note all interested parties will need to be qualified by the housing association ensuring you are suited for a shared ownership property. We would recommend this is verified during pre-contract enquiries.
SERVICES
We are advised that mains electric, water and drainage services are connected.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING
We understand the council tax band is C. We would recommend this is confirmed during pre contact enquires.
REFERRAL SERVICES: Roger Parry and Partners routinely refers vendors and purchasers to providers of conveyancing and financial services.

Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.