Minsterley Meadows, Callow Lane, Shrewsbury
- DESIRABLE BLOCK OF LAND
- 13.46 ACRES (5.45 HECTARES)
- SUITABLE FOR GRAZING & MOWING ROTATION
- ROADSIDE ACCESS
- MAINS FED WATER TROUGH
- ACCESSIBLE LOCATION CLOSE TO SHREWSBURY
- DESIGNATED AS A SSSI
- ENTERED INTO A STEWARDSHIP AGREEMENT
- WHICH GENERATES AN INCOME OF £1,580 ANNUALLY
This desirable land is laid to grass and is suitable to be cut and for grazing at certain periods of the year. There are well established hedgerows and trees, with the land benefitting from roadside access. There is mains water supplying a trough.
Please note, the land is designated as a SSSI (Site of Special Scientific Interest). There is a Higher Tier Stewardship Agreement which generates an income of £1,580 annually. Please contact the agent for further details.
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.