Calcott Hall, Llanymynech, SY22
- Grade II listed Georgian Country Hall
- U-shaped traditional brick barns
- Extends to 2.37 acres
- Within the planning process for renovation and conversion
- Hall in need of complete renovation
- Lovely restoration project
- Further land available to purchase
A Grade II listed Georgian country hall with traditional u-shaped brick barns set in surrounding countryside. The property extends to 2.37 acres (0.96 ha). The property is currently within the planning process to renovate the Hall and convert the traditional barns to up to 7 residential units. The hall is in need of complete renovation and offers tremendous potential for a purchaser to restore it to its former grandeur. A further 36 acres of prime agricultural land with fishing rights along the river Vyrnwy is available to purchase by separate negotiation.
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.