The first to be released from the new development at Breidden View. Plot 1 is in the final stages of construction and has been finished to a high specification. A new development of three to four bedroom prestigious homes set within the semi rural village of Llansanffraid offering the country lifestyle yet with good road connections for commuting. We have four different house types on offer, all being finished to a high specification, and generous size plots.
MARK EVANS CONSTRUCTION Mark Evans Construction is a family managed building company established since 1992 working in the Shropshire area. Known for building attractive developments, which offer contemporary, flexible living spaces to suit the needs of their customers. The build quality is of utmost importance to the company who ensure the best materials are used and that quality workmanship and attention to detail are evident throughout.
LOCATION The village of Llansantffraid is a thriving village with a School, Doctors Surgery, Restaurants, Hotel, Public House and shops and is within easy reach of arterial roads.
Llansantffraid-ym-Mechain is a village, in Powys close to the border with Shropshire in England. The village is on the A495 road and is at the confluence of the River Vyrnwy and the Afon Cain. Llansantffraid means "Church of Saint Bride" in the Welsh language and "ym-Mechain" refers to its location in the medieval cantref of Mechain which distinguishes it from other places in Wales with the same or similar names.
The market town of Oswestry provides a good range of shopping and leisure facilities and affords easy access to the A5 trunk road which allows daily travelling to Shrewsbury and Telford to the South and Wrexham, Chester and the Wirrall to the Northwest.
SPECIFICATION * Fully fitted kitchens :
'Neff' slide and hide cooker
'Neff' warming draw
* Integral dishwasher and Fridge freezer
* Quartz work tops and upstands to all base units in the kitchen and utility.
* Solid oak engineered doors throughout
* Oak stairs and posts with glass infill to stairs and landing area
* Tile to ground floor kitchen, and dining room.
* High grade laminate to hall, living room and play room
* Stairs/landing and bedrooms will be carpeted.
* En-suite and bathrooms will be vinyl flooring.
* Loft hatches with drop down ladder and light installed to loft area.
* Windows uPVC with Agate grey foil finish to the outside and white finish to the inside
* Front, rear and side doors - Anthracite grey in colour
* Roofs - Slate
* CCTV and alarm system installed
* Garage - with insulated electric roller doors
* Fibre broadband
* Turf to front and rear gardens
* Heating-'Grant ' air source heat pump
* Under floor heating to ground floor
LIVING ROOM 17' 10" x 13' 6" (5.44m x 4.11m)
PLAY ROOM 14' 7" x 8' 10" (4.44m x 2.69m)
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM 30' 6" x 9' 1" (9.3m x 2.77m)
SNUG 12' 5" x 10' 7" (3.78m x 3.23m)
BEDROOM ONE 16' 3" x 12' 5" (4.95m x 3.78m)
BEDROOM TWO 15' 1" x 10' 7" (4.6m x 3.23m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 7" x 8' 10" (3.23m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 1" x 7' 11" (2.77m x 2.41m)
AGENT NOTE PLEASE NOTE: The external photo is an artists impression.
SERVICES Air Source Heat Pump System providing underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor.
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.