Leasehold: 999 year lease
▪ Peppercorn ground rent and £91.61 monthly management charge
DEVELOPMENT The new development features modern, contemporary design while capturing the historical character of a site that has housed both a school and a magistrates court in the past.
With a range of properties that includes semi-detached houses, townhouses and ten apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms, Holbache Court has something to offer everybody. The development enjoys the privacy of gated access and boasts well-maintained garden areas along with sufficient parking for both residents and visitors
BACKGROUND Holbache Court is situated in a prime location in the heart of Oswestry town centre. The gated location offers exceptional security and privacy whilst enjoying the convenience of a central location. Just beyond the gates, the thriving market town offers a superb range of local independent shops, supermarkets, schools and leisure facilities
SURROUNDS The area serves a range of good local schools and convenient rail connection just a couple of miles away in Gobowen. Thanks to its proximity to the A5 and A483, the location also boasts fantastic road connections. Both Wrexham and Shrewsbury are just half an hour away, whilst Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester are all within a 90 minute drive.
APARTMENTS The former school building and magistrates court features 10 generously assigned apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms. Each of the unique apartments enjoys a spacious, contemporary kitchen/
dining room, with an additional living room available in selected properties. All have ample storage thanks to large cupboards, whilst a selection offer ensuite bedrooms in addition to the bathroom/shower room.
Most of the apartments also benefit from the convenience of an internal hall, whilst an attractive range of additional options such as an office, games/store room or snug are also featured depending on the
property. Occupants also benefit from assigned parking, visitor parking and gated access to the development.
SPECIFICATION LIST - NHBC 10 year warranty
- Worcester Bosch Energy Efficient Gas Central Heating
- Choice of kitchen - with integrated oven/hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles / vinyl to kitchens and bathrooms
- Downlighters in kitchen ceilings
- Carpet to floor areas not covered in ceramics
- Contemporary white bathrooms with chrome fittings
- En-suite bathrooms to most master bedrooms
- UPVC facias and soffits (new builds only)
- White panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- One parking space per property within the gated development
- Electric gates and intercom access to all homes
- Fire Alarms
- BT Fibre broadband to all homes
- All gardens are turfed
- Access lift available in apartment building
AGENT NOTE This apartment can be purchased as an open market price of £185,000 or it can be purchased as an affordable home ( where a criteria must be met ) at £108,900
The kitchen photograph is from apartment 4, but shows the high specification used.
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.