Agricultural and Rural Projects
Our surveyors and architectural technologists can assist in any aspect of agricultural planning, from single steel portal framed buildings to 1000 cow dairy units and large scale broiler units. We also have a wealth of experience in working with Agricultural Workers Dwellings, either gaining planning permission or applying for the occupancy restriction to be lifted.
For anyone looking to diversify away from farming, whether it be into holiday lets, growing Christmas trees or a theme park, we can advise on planning (and Basic Farm Payment) matters.
- Agricultural Buildings
- Permitted Development applications (28 day notices)
- Agricultural Workers Dwellings/Rural Enterprise Dwellings
- Broiler Units/Egg Production Units
- Dairy Units
- Other Intensive Farming developments
- Barn Conversions
- Removal of Agricultural Occupancy Conditions and other conditions