- The farm must have registered with Farming Connect since October 2015 before submitting an application under this scheme and have a valid Customer Reference Number (CRN) and County Parish Holding Number (CPH). You can register with Farming Connect by calling the Farming Connect Service Centre on 08456 000813
- The business must have a minimum of three hectares of agricultural land, or be able to demonstrate 550 standard labour hours, which will be determined at registration with Farming Connect
- A partner in the farming business must attend a Farming for the Future event organised by Farming Connect. The individual attending must be registered as a business partner with Farming Connect and Welsh Government Rural Payments Wales
- Businesses with a total turnover exceeding £1m are not eligible for Farm Business Grant
- Businesses that have been successful under the Sustainable Production Grant Scheme will not be eligible. >To book your appointment please contact Gail (07498 717778), Clare (01938 554499) or Rosina (01691 655334).
Key requirements for the Farm Business Grant include: